We benefit from nearly fifteen years joint experience. Our track record contains many serious, high profile cases.
In the past, we have worked on cases such as:
- Drink driving and other road traffic offences;
- Assaults and public order;
- Theft, burglary and robbery;
- Drugs offences, including cross-border trafficking;
- Blackmail, extortion and demanding money;
- Kidnap and threats to kill;
- Rape and sexual offences;
- Murder and manslaughter;
- Cases involving proceeds of crime, the Criminal Assets Bureau, the Revenue Commissioner and cash exports / imports;
- Company and corporate offences.
We visit you in Garda Stations and other places of detention, even out of hours. Our custom-made service is a source of pride for us. We are aware that most of our clients long for a real sense of control in a criminal litigation case, especially where the stakes are high. We provide you with all the information, which you require, to make those important choices.
The deprivation of liberty always causes upheaval in your personal and family life. We will work alongside you to get you through this difficult time and achieve the very best of results. If you are entitiled to Legal Aid, we will make the necessary applications on your behalf so that you will not have to pay legal fees. We will ensure that you receive the best possible legal representation, including access to the panel of our barristers – experts in the area of cirminal law.