We are proven experts in all matters visa, residency and citizenship.
We also benefit from vast practical experience in dealing with key players in the field, such as the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service of the Department of Justice and Equality, with whom we deal with every day.
Some of our cases are taken on an emergency basis, some cases require a creative, fresh approach.
Your checklist before you come to Ireland:
- Are you an entrepreneur wishing to invest?
- Do you need a visa before you come to Ireland?
- Do you need a work permit or an intra-company transfer?
- Have you got family or other connections to Ireland?
Your checklist when in Ireland:
- Deadline for renewing your visa or residency (ideally apply 6 months before).
- Can you get an Irish passport?
- Can you apply for long-term or permanent residency?
- Can your family join you in Ireland?
- Could you stay here under subsidiary protection or humanitarian leave to remain?
- Are you at risk of deportation? Has a European Arrest Warrant or an Extradition Warrant issued for you? This could be an emergency.
These are examples. We are happy to advise you, whatever your query might be.
Please get in touch to discuss your case with us today.