In December 2013, Forbes ranked Ireland the best country in the world in which to do business in. Over 1,000 multi-multinational companies from a variety of sectors have found their home here. Growth opportunities emerge from the recent economic crisis offers for Foreign Direct Investors.
We provide best-quality, personalised and discreet service. Tailor-made solutions for you and you alone, can include:
- Information on investing in Ireland.
- Assistance with making your investment a reality.
- Personalised assistance concerning relocation.
- Specialised immigration service, including the Immigrant Investor Programme.
- Our Russian clients can speak Russian with us.
Should you consider making Ireland a springboard for future growth, our specialised staff at MS Solicitors will be delighted to assist you.
Please contact us today. We look forward to speaking with you.
START-UP ENTREPRENEUR SCHEME
This scheme aims to attract high-level foreign investment of €50,000.
In return, long-term residency is granted, including the family of the applicants. An application for citizenship can be made after five years.
The start-up business must be genuinely innovative and have a high-potential, including export potential.
It is not necessary to create employment straightaway, but the business should be:
- Capable to create 10 jobs and realising €1 million in sales within 3-4 years of starting up
- Be led by an experienced management team, headquartered and controlled in Ireland
- Be younger than 6 years old.
Should you be interested in availing of the Start-Up Entrepreneur Programme, please contact our experienced immigration experts today.
IMMIGRANT INVESTOR SCHEME
This scheme offers foreign investors long-term residency for themselves and their families. An application for citizenship can be made after five years.
It is not necessary to reside in Ireland full-time to apply for residency. One visit in every 12 months is sufficient.
Four types of investment can result in this type of visa:
- An Enterprise investment in the sum of €1.0m invested in an Irish Enterprise for 3 years.
- An investment of €2 million for a period of 3 years in any one or more Irish Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) that are listed on the Irish Stock Exchange.
- An Endowment of a €500,000 philanthropic donation by an individual. As an alternative, 5+ individuals can pool their endowment for one appropriate project in the sum of €400,000 per investor.
- An investment in Enterprise Investment Fund – €1.0m invested in an approved fund for a minimum of 3years
The applicant must supply evidence of net worth of minimum €2 million Euro, source of wealth and good character. Education fees for the children of the investor can form part of the investment.
Should you be interested in availing of the Immigrant Investor Programme, please contact us today.